Homer The HereticHomer The Heretic (1992) Season 4 Episode 9F01- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 34 times this month, and 1309 times total.
- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Gracie Films
- Animation Studio: Film Roman
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television
- Cartoon Characters: Bart Simpson, Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Maggie Simpson, Grampa Simpson, Barney Gumble, Krusty the Klown, Groundskeeper Willie, Mayor Quimby, Hans Moleman, Sideshow Mel, Patty Bouvier, Selma Bouvier, Bart Simpson, Nelson Muntz, Todd Flanders, Ralph Wiggum, Kearney, Moe Szyslak, Chief Wiggum, Apu, Comic Book Guy, Cletus, Professor Frink, Montgomery Burns, Waylon Smithers, Ned Flanders, Kent Brockman, Reverend Lovejoy, Principal Skinner, Dr. Hibbert, Rainer Wolfcastle.
- Voice Actors: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer, Maggie Roswell.
- Directed By Jim Reardon.
- Produced By Al Jean, Mike Reiss, David Mirkin, James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Sam Simon, Colin A.B.V. Lewis, Jeffrey Goldstein, J. Michael Mendel; more Producers ...
- Written By George Meyer.
- Music: Alf Clausen, Danny Elfman.
- Editor: Marc McJimsey, Don Barrozo, Lee Harting, Kurtis Kunsak.
- First Aired on October 08, 1992.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 4
Homer, in a dream, gets permission from God to skip church, much to Marge's objections.
Cartoon Production Information:
Film Roman Productions takes over production of "The Simpsons" from Klasky-Csupo soon after the start of the fourth season. Blackboard Sequence: None (US); I will not defame New Orleans (Canada).... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Homer The Heretic? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!