Bart The GeniusBart The Genius (1990) Season 1 Episode 7G02- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 36 times this month, and 1003 times total.
- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Klasky Csupo, Gracie Films.
- Animation Studio: Akom Production Company
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television.
- Cartoon Characters: Bart Simpson, Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Maggie Simpson, Conductor, Skinner's Secretary, Cecile Shapiro, Principal Seymour Skinner, Dr. J. Loren Pryor, Mr. Prince, Edna Krabappel, Ms. Melon, Richard, Lewis, Milhouse van Houten, Ethan Foley, Boy, Martin Prince, Sidney Swift, Ian.
- Voice Actors: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright.
- Directed By David Silverman.
- Produced By Richard Sakai, James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Sam Simon, Al Jean, Mike Reiss, Larina Jean Adamson, Paul Germain, J. Michael Mendel, Craig Knizek; more Producers ...
- Animated By Tibor Belay, Mike Gerard, Ken Bruce, Dan Haskett, Craig Clark, Jang Woo Lee, Ed De Mattia, Eduardo Olivares, Steve Fellner, Masa Oshira, Gregg Vanzo.
- Written By Jon Vitti.
- Music: Richard Gibbs, Danny Elfman.
- Editor: Brian K. Roberts, Ric Eisman, Don Barrozo.
- First Aired on January 14, 1990.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Bart swaps IQ tests with the class brain, and ends up the butt of everyone's jokes at a school for gifted kids.
Cartoon Production Information:
The first Simpsons episode to have a opening sequence and a choir vocalizing "The Simpsons." 3 changes during the 1st season opening sequence: Mr. Burns and Smithers are not in the background when... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bart The Genius? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!