It's Hummer TimeIt's Hummer Time (1950) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 37 times this month, and 5143 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: A Hummingbird, Bulldog, Barnyard Cat, Bee.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Rod Scribner, J. C. Melendez, Charles McKimson, Phil DeLara, John Carey.
- Effects Animation: Harry Love.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
Orchestrations: Milt Franklyn.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on July 22, 1950. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:07 minutes.
- Production Number: 1122.
Blue Ribbon: 1510.
A cat tries to capture a clever little hummingbird, but he keeps running into a big tough dog who puts him through a series of physical thrashings.
Cartoon Production Information:
Companion cartoon to Early To Bet. One of the Tweety and Sylvester episodes to use a familiar catchphrase: "I taw I taw a puddy tat" was said by the dog who sees a balloon that looks like the cat. The Blue Ribbon release featured blue rings. This... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of It's Hummer Time. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about It's Hummer Time? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!