Hot CoutureHot Couture (1999) Episode 07-A- Mike, Lu & Og Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 481 times total.
- Mike, Lu & Og Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Kinofilm Studios
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network, Teletoon
- Cartoon Characters: Micheline 'Mike' Mavinsky, Lu, Og, Wendell, Old Queeks, Alfred, Margery, Captain.
- Voice Actors: Nike Frost, Nancy Cartwright, Dee Bradley Baker, S. Scott Bullock, Corey Burton, Martin Rayner, Kath Soucie; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Elena Rogeva, Aleksandr Tatarskiy.
- Produced By Igor Gelashvili, Vladimir Horunzhy, Artem Vadiliev, Monique Beatty, Mikhail Shindel, Charles Swenson.
- Written By Mikhail Aldashin, Vera Duffy, Michael Ryan, Susan Sherman, Mikhail Shindel, Charles Swenson.
- Music: Vladimir Horunzhy.
- Editor: Wes Rubinstein, Michael Ruiz, Vicente Williams.
- First Aired about 1999.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 12 minutes.
Mike needs new clothes and challenges the islanders to make her a new outfit.
Cartoon Production Information:
The show is about Mike, an American exchange student who seeks a more exciting lifestyle. She ends up landing on a secluded island with some pretty odd characters. The only humans on the island, the native family, declare themselves royalty. Lu is... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hot Couture. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hot Couture? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!