Get Out Of My HeadGet Out Of My Head (2001) Episode 3-C- The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 483 times total.
- The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Mandy, Billy, Grim, Skateboarder, Irwin, Man in Car, Crossing Guard, Forest Ranger, Camper, Milkshakes, Fat Man, Kid on Skateboard, Mandy's Dad, Mandy's Mom, Imps.
- Voice Actors: Grey DeLisle, Greg Eagles, Richard Horvitz, Carlos Alazraqui.
- Directed By Robert Alvarez, Maxwell Atoms, David Brain, Julie Hashiguchi, Brian Hogan, John McIntyre; more Directors ...
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Victoria McCollum, Louis J. Cuck, Diana Ritchey, Maxwell Atoms.
- Written By Maxwell Atoms.
- Music: Guy Moon, Gregory Hinde, Drew Neumann.
- Editor: Illya Cano, Bobby Gibis.
- First Aired on September 07, 2001.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
Billy gets Grim to teach him how to jump into people's heads and tries his new ability on Mandy. People are then looking at who they think is Mandy in confusion of... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
First appearance of Irwin.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Get Out Of My Head? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!