Jeepers CreepersJeepers Creepers (1939) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 102 times this month, and 2600 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Porky Pig, Ghost.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert Clampett.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Vive Risto.
- Written By Ernest Gee.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on September 23, 1939.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:44 minutes.
- Black & White
Porky the policeman (in Car 6 7/8) is sent to investigate reports of ghosts in a haunted house. There's a politically incorrect depiction of a ghost in blackface scaring Porky off.
Cartoon Production Information:
Colorized in 1990. Modern T.V. prints cut or edited the ending where the ghost appears in blackface after Porky's car backfires on him and does a "Rochester" impersonation. Songs include:... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Jeepers Creepers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!