Mortal DilemmaMortal Dilemma (2001) Episode 3-A- The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 420 times total.
- The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Mandy, Billy, Grim, Skateboarder, Man in Car, Crossing Guard, Forest Ranger, Camper, Milkshakes, Fat Man, Kid on Skateboard, Mandy's Dad, Mandy's Mom, Imps.
- Voice Actors: Grey DeLisle, Greg Eagles, Richard Horvitz, Carlos Alazraqui.
- Directed By Robert Alvarez, Maxwell Atoms, David Brain, Julie Hashiguchi, Brian Hogan, John McIntyre; more Directors ...
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Victoria McCollum, Louis J. Cuck, Diana Ritchey, Maxwell Atoms.
- Written By Amy Rogers.
- Music: Guy Moon, Gregory Hinde, Drew Neumann.
- Editor: Illya Cano, Bobby Gibis.
- First Aired on September 07, 2001.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
Billy reads Grim's book, which is meant for the dead. As a result, he becomes an evil being who turns the house into his lair. Mandy and Grim, with some help, try to stop his... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mortal Dilemma. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mortal Dilemma? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!