Banana Splits Show # 21Banana Splits Show # 21 (1969) Season 2 Episode K2-21- The Banana Splits Adventure Hour Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 570 times total.
- The Banana Splits Adventure Hour Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Fleegle, Drooper, Bingo, Snorky, Sour Grapes.
- Voice Actors: Henry Corden, Paul Frees, Frank Gerstle, Shari Lewis, Don Messick, Jay North; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Tom Boutross, Gary Grillo, Richard Donner, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By Joseph Barbera, William Hanna, Don Sandburg, Alex Lovy, Lew Marshall, Art Scott.
- Animated By Vicente Bassols, Rudy Cataldi, Oliver E. Callahan, Charles Downs, Zdenko Gasparovic, Robert Goe, Alan Green, Harry Holt, Maria Jursic, Bill Kelly, Ed Love, George Nicholas; more Animators ...
- Written By Jack Hanrahan, Jimmie Young, Ellis Kadison, Anthony Spinner.
- Music: Ted Nichols, David Mook, Jack Eskew, Ritchie Adams, Mark Barkan.
- Editor: Lee Gilbert, Bud Warner, Larry Cowan, Tony Milch, Bob Phillips, Rex Lipton; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 20, 1969.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 60 minutes.
- Season: 2
Introduced: a grabby animated dresser-drawer, and Goofy Gopher the puppet.
Cartoon Production Information:
Few shows are remembered as fondly as The Banana Splits. Combining live action, costumed hijinks, classical animation, and rock music with pre-teen psychedelic imagery at a break-neck pace, this... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Banana Splits Show # 21. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Banana Splits Show # 21? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!