Danger Island 20Danger Island 20 (1968) Season 1 Episode 10-B- Danger Island Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 598 times total.
- Danger Island Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Professor Irwin Hayden, Leslie Hayden, Link Simmons, Morgan, Chongo, Mu-Tan, Chu.
- Voice Actors: Frank Aletter, Ronnie Troup,.
- Directed By Richard Donner.
- Produced By Edward J. Rosen, Joseph Barbera, William Hanna, Alex Lovy, Lew Marshall, Art Scott.
- Music: Ted Nichols, David Mook, Jack Eskew.
- Editor: Larry Cowan, Roger Donley, Lloyd Friedgen, Wayne Hughes, Bill Lewis, David Lurie; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 09, 1968.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Season: 1
Continuing through the jungle after Mu-tan, Morgan and Link catch up to him, only to see him held captive by the Skeleton Men. They are also spotted, and the chase begins. Too impatient to wait, Chongo finds a rifle for Dr. Hayden to use as protection, and then... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Danger Island 20" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Danger Island 20? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!