Danger Island 19Danger Island 19 (1968) Season 1 Episode 10-A- Danger Island Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 377 times total.
- Danger Island Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Professor Irwin Hayden, Leslie Hayden, Link Simmons, Morgan, Chongo, Mu-Tan, Chu.
- Voice Actors: Frank Aletter, Ronnie Troup,.
- Directed By Richard Donner.
- Produced By Edward J. Rosen, Joseph Barbera, William Hanna, Alex Lovy, Lew Marshall, Art Scott.
- Music: Ted Nichols, David Mook, Jack Eskew.
- Editor: Larry Cowan, Roger Donley, Lloyd Friedgen, Wayne Hughes, Bill Lewis, David Lurie; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 09, 1968.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Season: 1
Morgan tries to pull Link out of the dangerous waters. Unable to help him, he jumps into the water and wrestles with the alligator, saving Link. He manages to pull... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Danger Island 19" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Danger Island 19? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!