Danger Island 16Danger Island 16 (1968) Season 1 Episode 08-B- Danger Island Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 459 times total.
- Danger Island Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Professor Irwin Hayden, Leslie Hayden, Link Simmons, Morgan, Chongo, Mu-Tan, Chu.
- Voice Actors: Frank Aletter, Ronnie Troup,.
- Directed By Richard Donner.
- Produced By Edward J. Rosen, Joseph Barbera, William Hanna, Alex Lovy, Lew Marshall, Art Scott.
- Music: Ted Nichols, David Mook, Jack Eskew.
- Editor: Larry Cowan, Roger Donley, Lloyd Friedgen, Wayne Hughes, Bill Lewis, David Lurie; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 26, 1968.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Episode Number: 08-B
- Season: 1
Morgan, Chongo, Link, Leslie and Dr. Hayden make their way to a deserted village. They think they will be able to take refuge there for a while, but Mu-tan had reached the village before them. Upon their arrival, he takes... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Danger Island 16" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Danger Island 16? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!