Danger Island 4Danger Island 4 (1968) Season 1 Episode 02-B- Danger Island Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 511 times total.
- Danger Island Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Professor Irwin Hayden, Leslie Hayden, Link Simmons, Morgan, Chongo, Mu-Tan, Chu.
- Voice Actors: Frank Aletter, Ronnie Troup,.
- Directed By Richard Donner.
- Produced By Edward J. Rosen, Joseph Barbera, William Hanna, Alex Lovy, Lew Marshall, Art Scott.
- Music: Ted Nichols, David Mook, Jack Eskew.
- Editor: Larry Cowan, Roger Donley, Lloyd Friedgen, Wayne Hughes, Bill Lewis, David Lurie; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 14, 1968.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Season: 1
After collapsing on the beach, Link is found by Morgan. Out at sea, Dr. Hayden tells Mu-tan where the lost city of Tobanya is, but only after Leslie is threatened... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Danger Island 4" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Danger Island 4? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!