Banana Splits Show # 18Banana Splits Show # 18 (1969) Season 1 Episode K-18- The Banana Splits Adventure Hour Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 542 times total.
- The Banana Splits Adventure Hour Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Fleegle, Drooper, Bingo, Snorky, Sour Grapes.
- Voice Actors: Paul Winchell, Allan Melvin, Daws Butler, Henry Corden, Teddy Eccles, Paul Frees, Frank Gerstle, Jonathan Harris, Tommy Cook, Patsy Garrett; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Richard Donner, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By Edward J. Rosen, Joseph Barbera, William Hanna, Alex Lovy, Lew Marshall, Art Scott.
- Animated By Vicente Bassols, Rudy Cataldi, Oliver E. Callahan, Charles Downs, Zdenko Gasparovic, Robert Goe, Alan Green, Harry Holt, Maria Jursic, Bill Kelly, Ed Love, George Nicholas; more Animators ...
- Written By Jack Hanrahan, Phil Hahn, Ellis Kadison, Anthony Spinner.
- Music: Ted Nichols, David Mook, Jack Eskew, Ritchie Adams, Mark Barkan.
- Editor: Larry Cowan, Roger Donley, Lloyd Friedgen, Wayne Hughes, Bill Lewis, David Lurie; more Editors ...
- First Aired on January 11, 1969.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 60 minutes.
- Season: 1
The "Danger Island" adventure serial concludes, and the Splits offer "Two-Ton Tessie" and "I'm Gonna Find A Cave."
Cartoon Production Information:
Few shows are remembered as fondly as The Banana Splits. Combining live action, costumed hijinks, classical animation, and rock music with pre-teen psychedelic imagery at a break-neck pace, this... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Banana Splits Show # 18? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!