Son Of The SunSon Of The Sun (1969) Season 1 Episode 30-19- The New Adventures of Huckleberry Finn Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 450 times total.
- The New Adventures of Huckleberry Finn Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Huck Finn, Tom Sawyer, Becky Thatcher, Injun Joe, Miss Polly, Mrs. Thatcher.
- Voice Actors: Ted Cassidy, Anne Bellamy, Dorothy Tenant.
Additional Voices: Julie Bennett, Tommy Cook, Paul Frees, Don Messick, Herb Vigran; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Hollingsworth Morse.
- Produced By Edward Rosen, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Jerry Hathcock, George Rowley, Irv Spence, George Kreisl, George Nicholas, Ed Aardal, Ed Barge, Don Patterson, Ray Abrams, Charles Nichols.
- Written By David Duncan, Robert Sabaroff.
- Music: Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Edward Warschilka, Donald A. Douglas.
- First Aired on January 26, 1969.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
This title is exactly what Tom is wildly acclaimed as at a Central American temple. Now he must leap from a tower and soar to the heavens.
Cartoon Production Information:
Huck Finn, Tom Sawyer and Becky Thatcher are here in Hanna-Barbera style (live-action actors with animated villains and backgrounds). The New Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn was a prime-time NBC... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Son Of The Sun? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!