The Last Labor Of HerculesThe Last Labor Of Hercules (1968) Season 1 Episode 30-06- The New Adventures of Huckleberry Finn Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 643 times total.
- The New Adventures of Huckleberry Finn Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Huck Finn, Tom Sawyer, Becky Thatcher, Injun Joe, Hercules, Centaur, Pegasus, Cerebrus, Mrs. Thatcher, Miss Polly.
- Voice Actors: Ted Cassidy, Dorothy Tenant, Marvin Miller, Vic Perrin.
Additional Voices: Anne Bellamy, Julie Bennett, Tommy Cook, Paul Frees; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Hollingsworth Morse.
- Produced By Edward Rosen, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Jerry Hathcock, George Rowley, Irv Spence, George Kreisl, George Nicholas, Ed Aardal, Ed Barge, Don Patterson, Ray Abrams, Charles Nichols.
- Written By David Duncan.
- Music: Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Edward Warschilka, Donald A. Douglas.
- First Aired on October 20, 1968.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Our adventurous trio helps mighty Hercules complete his last two labors to escape bondage from scheming King Eurytheus. Also encountered: the flying horse Pegasus and Cerebrus, the three-headed dog at the gate... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The New Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn was a prime-time NBC series airing in 1968 and 1969. This show was not a segment on "The Banana Splits Adventure Hour," but reruns were syndicated along with the Splits reruns in the "Banana Splits And Friends... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Last Labor Of Hercules. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Last Labor Of Hercules? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!