The Little PeopleThe Little People (1968) Season 1 Episode 30-03- The New Adventures of Huckleberry Finn Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 616 times total.
- The New Adventures of Huckleberry Finn Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Huck Finn, Tom Sawyer, Becky Thatcher, Injun Joe, Miss Polly, Bitto, Princess Tina, King Biggun, Mrs. Thatcher.
- Voice Actors: Ted Cassidy, Dorothy Tenant, Anne Bellamy, Mike Road, Julie Bennett, Paul Frees.
Additional Voices: Tommy Cook, Don Messick; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Walter S. Burr.
- Produced By Edward Rosen, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Jerry Hathcock, George Rowley, Irv Spence, George Kreisl, George Nicholas, Ed Aardal, Ed Barge, Don Patterson, Ray Abrams, Charles Nichols.
- Written By David Duncan, Robert Sabaroff.
- Music: Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Edward Warschilka, Donald A. Douglas.
- First Aired on October 06, 1968.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Following in Gulliver's huge footsteps, Huck is captured by Lilliputians, and ordered to marry the king's daughter! To the rescue swings Becky and Tom, asisted by... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Don't be fooled by the title. The New Adventures of Huck Finn had very little to do with Mark Twain's literary masterpiece. This version began with Huck, Tom Sawyer and Becky Thatcher being chased by... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Little People? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!