October 31stOctober 31st (2002) Season 1 Episode 121- Disney's Kim Possible Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 572 times total.
- Disney's Kim Possible Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Toon City Animation Incorporated
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Kim Possible, Ron Stoppable, Rufus the Naked Mole-Rat, Wade, Bonnie Rockwaller, Brick, Monique, Mrs. Dr. Possible, Mr. Dr. Possible, Tim Possible, Jim Possible, Dr. Drakken, Shego, Duff Killigan.
- Voice Actors: Christy Carlson Romano, Will Friedle, Nancy Cartwright, Tahj Mowry, Kirsten Storms, Rider Strong, Raven, Jean Smart, Gary Cole, Shaun Fleming; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Chris Bailey.
- Produced By Bob Schooley, Mark McCorkle.
- Written By Mark Palmer.
- Music: Adam Berry, Christina Milian.
Song, Angela Michael.
- First Aired on October 11, 2002.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Kim commits a little white lie to avoid the embarrassment of another Halloween trick-or-treating with Ron. But as her fib grows it takes on a physical form, thanks... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about October 31st? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!