The Twin FactorThe Twin Factor (2002) Season 1 Episode 108- Disney's Kim Possible Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 679 times total.
- Disney's Kim Possible Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Toon City Animation Incorporated
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Kim Possible, Ron Stoppable, Rufus the Naked Mole-Rat, Wade, Bonnie Rockwaller, Mrs. Dr. Possible, Mr. Dr. Possible, Dr. Drakken, Shego,, Jim/Tim Possible, Pilot, Dr. Cyrus Bordle.
- Voice Actors: Christy Carlson Romano, Will Friedle, Nancy Cartwright, Tahj Mowry, Kirsten Storms, Jean Smart, Gary Cole, John DiMaggio, Nicole Sullivan; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Chris Bailey.
- Produced By Bob Schooley, Mark McCorkle.
- Written By Mark Palmer.
- Music: Adam Berry, Christina Milian.
Song, Angela Michael.
- First Aired on December 27, 2002.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Kim is forced to take her terrible twin brothers, Jim and Tim, on a mission.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Twin Factor. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Twin Factor? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!