Mind GamesMind Games (2002) Season 1 Episode 106- Disney's Kim Possible Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 674 times total.
- Disney's Kim Possible Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Korea Company Limited
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Kim Possible, Ron Stoppable, Rufus the Naked Mole-Rat, Wade, Bonnie Rockwaller, Brick, Monique, Mrs. Dr. Possible, Mr. Dr. Possible, Tim Possible, Jim Possible, Dr. Drakken, Shego, Private, Tara, Baxter.
- Voice Actors: Christy Carlson Romano, Will Friedle, Nancy Cartwright, Tahj Mowry, Kirsten Storms, Rider Strong, Jean Smart, Gary Cole, Shaun Fleming; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Chris Bailey.
- Produced By Bob Schooley, Mark McCorkle.
- Written By Marsha F. Griffin.
- Music: Adam Berry, Christina Milian.
Song, Angela Michael.
- First Aired on July 19, 2002.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Drakken creates a mind-switching device to control a goofy private with high security clearance. But when Kim and Ron try to stop him, they end up in the mixed up switch, too.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mind Games. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mind Games? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!