School For SpiesSchool For Spies (1969) Episode 011- The Secret Service Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 277 times total.
- The Secret Service Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Century 21 Television, ITC
- Cartoon Characters: Father Stanley Unwin, Matthew Harding, Mrs. Harding, The Bishop, Agent Blake.
- Voice Actors: Stanley Unwin, Gary Files, Sylvia Anderson, Jeremy Wilkin, Keith Alexander.
- Directed By Ken Turner.
- Produced By David Lane, Reg Hill, Desmond Saunders.
- Written By Donald James.
- Music: Barry Gray.
- First Aired on November 30, 1969.
- Originally Aired on ATV (UK).
- Running Time: 25 minutes.
- United Kingdom
Father Unwin discovers that a gang of bogus vicars are responsible for a series of sabotage attacks on military installations and vehicles. After one of the gang... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about School For Spies? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!