To Catch A SpyTo Catch A Spy (1969) Episode 004- The Secret Service Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 302 times total.
- The Secret Service Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Century 21 Television, ITC
- Cartoon Characters: Father Stanley Unwin, Matthew Harding, Mrs. Harding, The Bishop, Agent Blake.
- Voice Actors: Stanley Unwin, Gary Files, Sylvia Anderson, Jeremy Wilkin, Keith Alexander.
- Directed By Brian Heard.
- Produced By David Lane, Reg Hill, Desmond Saunders.
- Written By Pat Dunlop.
- Music: Barry Gray.
- First Aired on October 05, 1969.
- Originally Aired on ATV (UK).
- Running Time: 25 minutes.
- United Kingdom
Enemy agent George Grey is believed to be being hidden by the influential Sir Humphrey Burton at his country residence. Father Unwin pays Sir Humphrey a visit,... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about To Catch A Spy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!