Bars And StripesBars And Stripes (1931) - Krazy Kat Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 1102 times total.
- Krazy Kat Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Krazy Kat.
- Directed By Manny Gould, Ben Harrison.
- Produced By Charles Mintz.
- Animated By Allen Rose, Jack Carr.
- Written By Manny Gould, George Herriman.
- Music: Joe De Nat.
- Originally Released on October 15, 1931.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
After a bad music session, Krazy loses his cool and tosses all the musical instruments out the window. Then the musical instruments declare a major war on Krazy, with Krazy getting bombarded with musical notes the size of bombs as his house gets destroyed by... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Franz Liszt's "Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2" is used in the short.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Bars And Stripes" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bars And Stripes? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!