Father / Daughter Dance
Alternate Title: Father / Daughter DanceFather / Daughter Dance (Father / Daughter Dance) (1987) Season 3 Episode 70- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 685 times total.
- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Worldvision Enterprises
- Cartoon Characters: George Jetson, Jane Jetson, Judy Jetson, Elroy Jetson, H. G. Cogswell, Henry Orbit, Cosmo S. Spacely, Rosie, Astro, Uniblab, R.U.D.I., Orbity, Montique Jetson.
- Voice Actors: George O'Hanlon, Penny Singleton, Janet Waldo, Daws Butler, Mel Blanc, Jean Vander Pyl, Don Messick, Frank Welker, Howard Morris, Bob Arbogast; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Art Davis, Oscar Dufau, Carl Urbano, Rudy Zamora, Mark Zaslove, Ray Patterson; more Directors ...
- Produced By Bob Hathcock, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Jeff Hall, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Robert Alvarez, Frank Andrina, Mike Bennet, David Burgess, Lefty Callahan, Rudy Cataldi, Daniel De La Vega, Joan Drake, Bob Goe, Bill Hutten, Nick Leon, Ed Love, Tony Love, Ron Myrick; more Animators ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on October 29, 1987.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 3
The annual father/daughter dance means embarrassment for Judy, so she fakes the 48-hour flu. Still, Jane promises that this year will not be the disgrace from last... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Hanna-Barbera produced 41 new half-hour episodes of The Jetsons in 1984, over two decades after the original show aired. A space alien, Orbity, was added to the original cast. Vocal talent revived for... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Father / Daughter Dance? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!