Judy's ElopementJudy's Elopement (1985) Season 2 Episode 63- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 575 times total.
- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Worldvision Enterprises
- Cartoon Characters: George Jetson, Jane Jetson, Judy Jetson, Elroy Jetson, H. G. Cogswell, Henry Orbit, Cosmo S. Spacely, Rosie, Astro, Uniblab, R.U.D.I., Orbity, Samuel Spacely, Asteroid Cogswell, Mickey Meteor.
- Voice Actors: George O'Hanlon, Penny Singleton, Janet Waldo, Daws Butler, H. G. Cogswell, Henry Orbit), Mel Blanc, Jean Vander Pyl, Don Messick; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Art Davis, Oscar Dufau, Carl Urbano, Rudy Zamora, Mark Zaslove, Ray Patterson; more Directors ...
- Produced By Bob Hathcock, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Jeff Hall, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Robert Alvarez, Frank Andrina, Mike Bennet, David Burgess, Lefty Callahan, Rudy Cataldi, Daniel De La Vega, Joan Drake, Bob Goe, Bill Hutten, Nick Leon, Ed Love, Tony Love, Ron Myrick; more Animators ...
- Written By Jeff Hall.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on November 27, 1985.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Spacely recruits a new executive: his nephew Samuel from M.I.T. (Moon Institute of Technology). His fiancÚ is none other than Asteroid Cogswell, the daughter of H.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Hanna-Barbera produced 41 new half-hour episodes of The Jetsons in 1984, over two decades after the original show aired. A space alien, Orbity, was added to the original cast. Vocal talent revived for... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Judy's Elopement? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!