King KoolKing Kool (1961) - Supercar Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 201 times total.
- Supercar Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Associated Puppet Films, Associate TeleVision, ITC, Century 21
- Cartoon Characters: Mike Mercury, Jimmy Gibson, Professor Rudolph Popkiss, Mitch, Dr. Horatio Beaker.
- Voice Actors: Graydon Gould, Sylvia Anderson, George Murcell, David Graham.
- Produced By Gerry Anderson.
- Music: Barry Gray.
- Editor: David Elliott.
- First Aired about 1961.
- Originally Aired on ATV (UK).
- Running Time: 25 minutes.
- Black & White
- United Kingdom
The continuing adventures of the crew of Supercar, based at the Black Rock laboratory in the Nevada Desert in 1962.
Cartoon Production Information:
This was also the first Supermarionation series produced by Century 21. The series was brought to the United States in early 1962. As in Britain, many TV stations ran it during the evening. Later,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of King Kool. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about King Kool? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!