Wham Bam, Beware Of The ClamWham Bam, Beware Of The Clam (1979) Episode 2-A (Episode Number)- 070-004- Plastic Man Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 456 times total.
- Plastic Man Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Ruby-Spears Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Plastic Man, Penny, Hula-Hula, The Chief, The Clam.
- Voice Actors: Michael Bell.
Additional Voices: Marlene Aragon, Keith Barbour, Daws Butler, Ruth Buzzi, Henry Corden, Danny Dark, Takayo Dugan; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Rudy Larriva, Manuel Perez, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By Jerry Eisenberg, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Animated By James Davis, Daniel De La Vega, Lillian Evans, Gail Finkeldei, Frank Gonzales, Jeff Hall, John Howley, John Kimball, Norm McCabe, Frank Nakielski, Don Parmele, Bill Pratt; more Animators ...
- Music: Dean Elliott.
- Editor: Chip Yaras, Richard Allen.
- First Aired on September 29, 1979.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 22 minutes.
- Episode Number: 2-A (Episode Number).
Production Number: 070-004
The Clam, a pirate mollusk, uses his clam-sub to steal a Chinese water-control machine. With the machine, he floods New York City to facilitate the robbery of the city's banks.
Cartoon Production Information:
Plastic Man is able to stretch his body into any shape or size he needs to, at a moments notice. Using his power, he has dedicated his life to fighting crime. Together with his assistants Penny (who thought of Plastic Man as more than just a super... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Wham Bam, Beware Of The Clam" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Wham Bam, Beware Of The Clam? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!