Looney Tunes: Back In ActionLooney Tunes: Back In Action (2003) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 51 times this month, and 3532 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Live-Action Film with Animated Character(s)
- Warner Bros. Feature Animation
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Tasmanian Devil, She-Devil, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Beaky Buzzard, Sylvester, Mama Bear, Yosemite Sam, Foghorn Leghorn, Nasty Canasta, Elmer Fudd, Peter Lorre, Tweety Bird, Marvin the Martian, Speedy Gonzalez, Pepe Le Pew, Granny, Porky Pig, Shaggy, Scooby-Doo, Cottontail Smith, Baby Bear, Papa Bear, Robo Dog, Spy Car, Gremlin Car.
Live Action : DJ Drake, Brendan Fraser, Kate, Mr. Chairman, Damien Drake, Dusty Tails, Mother, Mr. Smith, Mr. Warner, Mr. Warner’s Brother, Security Guard, Hollywood Director, Dr. Bennell, Jeff Gordon, Matthew Lillard, Acme VP, Bad Ideas, Acme VP, Stating the Obvious, Acme VP, Nitpicking, Acme VP, Unfairly Promoted, Acme VP, Rhetorical Questions, Acme VP, Never Learning, Acme VP, Child Labor, Acme VP, Climbing to the Top, Stunt Director, Interrogator, Tour Bus Girl, Flower Vendor, Paris Cafê Waiter, Studio Executive, Bugs Bunny’s Driver, The Man from Planet X, Host of Civil Defense Film, Laboratory Scientist, Michael Jordan, Wooden Nickel Waitress, Script Supervisor, Secret Agent Shopper, Robby the Robot, Warner Brothers Studio Tour Guide, Robert the Robot, Robot Monster, The Metaluna Mutant, Dancing Yosemite Sams, Dancers, Little Aliens, Daleks.
- Voice Actors: Brendan Fraser, Joe Alaskey, Jeff Bennett.
Live-Action Talent: Brendan Fraser, Jenna Elfman, Steve Martin, Timothy Dalton; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Joe Dante, Eric Goldberg.
- Produced By Paula Weinstein, Bernie Goldmann, Joel Simon, Chris deFaria, Larry Doyle.
- Animated By Dan Hofstedt, Mike Disa, Wendy Perdue, Tom Sito, Chris Hubbard, Bill Waldman, Andreas Wessel-Therhorn, Jon L. Hooper, Shane Prigmore, Chris Sauve, Gavin Dell, Caroline Cruikshank; more Animators ...
- Written By Larry Doyle, John Requa, Glenn Ficarra.
- Music: Danny Elfman, Jerry Goldsmith.
- Editor: Marshall Harvey.
- Originally Released on November 14, 2003. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Set in a live-action world in which Warner Bros.' beloved assortment of irreverent animated entertainers interact with human characters for maximum comic effect,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Premiered in Hollywood; general release was on November 14, 2003. Joe Dante calls this film the "Anti-Space Jam movie" and wants to bring the "edge" back to the characters displayed in the... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Looney Tunes: Back In Action" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Looney Tunes: Back In Action? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!