Team SpiritTeam Spirit (1985) Season 2 Episode 55- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 795 times total.
- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Worldvision Enterprises
- Cartoon Characters: George Jetson, Jane Jetson, Elroy Jetson, Judy Jetson, Astro, Rosie, Cosmo Spacely, H. G. Cogswell, Orbity.
- Voice Actors: George O'Hanlon, Penny Singleton, Janet Waldo, Daws Butler, Mel Blanc, Jean Vander Pyl, Don Messick, Frank Welker, Bob Arbogast; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Art Davis, Oscar Dufau, Carl Urbano, Rudy Zamora, Mark Zaslove, Ray Patterson; more Directors ...
- Produced By Bob Hathcock, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Jeff Hall, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Robert Alvarez, Frank Andrina, Mike Bennet, David Burgess, Lefty Callahan, Rudy Cataldi, Daniel De La Vega, Joan Drake, Bob Goe, Bill Hutten, Nick Leon, Ed Love, Tony Love, Ron Myrick; more Animators ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on November 11, 1985.
- This series originally ran through Dec 13, 1985.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 55
- Season: 2
Cogswell tried to be the market leader in robots. Rivals Spacely and Cogswell organize a spaceball match, one make of robots against the other. Still George Jetson is forced to be the pitcher. Of course to George it is just a game, to the executives it is a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Hanna-Barbera produced 41 new half-hour episodes of The Jetsons in 1984, over two decades after the original show aired. A space alien, Orbity, was added to the original cast. Vocal talent revived for the new series included George O'Hanlon (who was... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Team Spirit? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!