TV Or Not TVTV Or Not TV (1963) Season 1 Episode V-23- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 774 times total.
- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: George Jetson, Jane Jetson, Elroy Jetson, Judy Jetson, Astro, Henry Orbit, T.V. Actors, P.J., Nimbly, Sergeant Moon, Announcer, Soapy Sam.
- Voice Actors: George O' Hanlon, Penny Singleton, Daws Butler, Janet Waldo, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Jerry Hathcock, Kenneth Muse, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Tony Benedict.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Donald A. Douglas, Warner Leighton, Joseph Ruby, Ken Spears, Greg Watson; more Editors ...
- First Aired on February 17, 1963.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
George and Astro accidentally see a robbery. That is, they THINK they witness a robbery. It turns out they were on a movie set. To prevent a lawsuit, the producer does everything to buy them out, while George and Astro do everything possible to avoid being caught... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Jetsons, aired on prime time after 16 months in development, was set in 2062, 100 years after the first episode was broadcast. Supposedly, the series had no chance at survival, because it was scheduled opposite "Walt Disney's Wonderful World... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about TV Or Not TV? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!