Alternate Title: No Space For SprocketsPrivate Property (No Space For Sprockets) (1963) Season 1 Episode V-21- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 31 times this month, and 931 times total.
- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: George Jetson, Jane Jetson, Elroy Jetson, Judy Jetson, Astro, Cosmo Spacely, Cogswell Cogs, Miss Asteroid, Miss Sunspot, Harlan, Commissioner of Buildings.
- Voice Actors: George O' Hanlon, Penny Singleton, Daws Butler, Janet Waldo, Don Messick, Mel Blanc, Howard Morris.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Jerry Hathcock, Kenneth Muse, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Barry E. Blitzer.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Donald A. Douglas, Warner Leighton, Joseph Ruby, Ken Spears, Greg Watson; more Editors ...
- First Aired on February 24, 1963.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
A new building is built next to Spacely's company. The owner of the new plant turns out to be Cogswell and George finds out the new building is 6 inches over... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Retitled "No Space for Sprockets" in syndication. The last appearances of Mr. Spacely and Cogswell Cogs. "The Jetsons," aired on prime time after 16 months in development, was set in 2062, 100 years... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Private Property? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!