Model "T" For TedModel "T" For Ted (1990) Season 1 Episode 104- Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 766 times total.
- Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios, Orion Television Entertainment, Nelson Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Wang Films Productions Company, Cuckoos Nest Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Bill S. Prestone, Ted Logan, Mary Jane, Rufus, Detective Logan, Vice Principal Ryan, Missy-Mom, Deacon.
- Voice Actors: Keanu Reeves, Alex Winter, George Carlin, Bernie Casey, Rueben Kincade, Danny Cooksey, Tara Charendoff, Joe Alasky, Ken Berry; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Paul Sommer, Don Lusk, Robert Alvarez, Carl Urbano, Ray Patterson.
- Produced By Bruce Morris, David Kirschner, Paul Sabella.
- Animated By Edwardo Olivares, Jang Woo Lee, Frank Gabriel, Bob Bemiller, Jason So, Bill Pratt, Ken Southworth, Robert Sledge, Bill Reed, Derek Eversfield, Bob Tyler, Moon Choi, Bill Nunes; more Animators ...
- Music: Chuck Loeb.
- Editor: Pat Foley, Gil Iverson, Tim Iverson, Terry W. Moore, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on October 06, 1990.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the Movie Screen version with Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter. William "Bill" S. Preston, Esquire and "Ted" Theodore Logan live in the unprecedented town of San Dimas California, They travel back and forth through time in their most excellent... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Model "T" For Ted. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Model "T" For Ted? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!