The Little ManThe Little Man (1963) Season 1 Episode V-17- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 55 times this month, and 1830 times total.
- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: George Jetson, Jane Jetson, Elroy Jetson, Judy Jetson, Astro, Cosmo Spacely, Cogswell Cogs, Secretary, Cop, Security Guards.
- Voice Actors: George O' Hanlon, Penny Singleton, Daws Butler, Janet Waldo, Don Messick, Mel Blanc.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Dick Lundy, Carlo Vinci, Hugh Fraser, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Tony Benedict.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Donald A. Douglas, Greg Watson.
- First Aired on January 13, 1963.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Compression technique explained The Jetson way. Without the decompression mechanism working George is reduced to a mere 6 inches. The only way to fix the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Jetsons, aired on prime time after 16 months in development, was set in 2062, 100 years after the first episode was broadcast. Supposedly, the series had no chance at survival, because it... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Little Man? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!