Thank You Mask ManThank You Mask Man (1968) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 1363 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Columbus Productions
- Animation Studio: John Magnuson Associates
- Cartoon Characters: The Lone Ranger, Tonto, Townspeople.
- Voice Actors: Lenny Bruce.
- Directed By Lenny Bruce, John Magnuson.
- Produced By Jeff Hale.
- Animated By John Magnuson.
- Written By Lenny Bruce, John Magnuson, George W. Trendle.
- Editor: Tom Bullock.
- Originally Released in 1968 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
Lenny Bruce's take on how the Lone Ranger teamed up with Tonto. The Lone Ranger would swoop in for his daring good deeds, but leave before he was thanked. It's not that the villagers don't try to thank him- he just leaves the scene too quickly. After three missed... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is an animation of the voice track from one of Lenny Bruce's nightclub gigs.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Thank You Mask Man" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Thank You Mask Man? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!