The Flying SuitThe Flying Suit (1962) Season 1 Episode V-07- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 2304 times total.
- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: George Jetson, Jane Jetson, Elroy Jetson, Judy Jetson, Cosmo Spacely, Cogswell, Miss Galaxy, Harland, Moonstone, Herman, Ozone, Driver, Bird, Board of the Directors, Hobo.
- Voice Actors: George O'Hanlon, Penny Singleton, Janet Waldo, Daws Butler, Mel Blanc, Don Messick, Howard Morris.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Edwin Aardal, William Keil, George Nicholas, George Goepper, Hugh Fraser, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Tony Benedict.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Donald A. Douglas, Warner Leighton, Joseph Ruby, Ken Spears, Greg Watson; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 04, 1962.
- This series originally ran through Mar 17, 1963.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: V-07
- Season: 1
Spacely's competitor Cogswell invents a flying suit. Meanwhile, Elroy thinks he's invented a flying pill. When George picks up the wrong suit at the cleaners, he is convinced Elroy's pills... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Jetsons, aired on prime time after 16 months in development, was set in 2062, 100 years after the first episode was broadcast. Supposedly, the series had no chance at survival, because it was scheduled opposite "Walt Disney's Wonderful World... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Flying Suit? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!