The Tender GameThe Tender Game (1958) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 609 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- Storyboard Films
- Cartoon Characters: Boy, Girl.
- Directed By John Hubley.
- Produced By John Hubley, Faith Hubley.
- Animated By Robert Cannon, Emery Hawkins, Jack Schnerk, Ed Smith.
- Music: Ella Fitzgerald, the Oscar Peterson Trio with Ray Brown, Herb Ellis.
- Editor: Faith Elliott.
- Originally Released in December of 1958 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
A stirring rendition of "Tenderly" provides the jazz improvisational backdrop for the age-old story of boy falling head over heels for girl.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Tender Game" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Tender Game? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!