The Good Little ScoutsThe Good Little Scouts (1962) Season 1 Episode V-06- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 3379 times total.
- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: George Jetson, Jane Jetson, Judy Jetson, Elroy Jetson, Cosmo Spacely, Arthur Spacely, Space Cub Scouts, Mothers, Martians, Moon Janitor.
- Voice Actors: George O'Hanlon, Penny Singleton, Janet Waldo, Daws Butler, Mel Blanc, Dick Beals, Jean Vander Pyl.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Don Patterson, Harry Holt, Jerry Hathcock, Kenneth Muse, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Larry Markes.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Donald A. Douglas, Warner Leighton, Joseph Ruby, Ken Spears, Greg Watson; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 28, 1962.
- This series originally ran through Mar 17, 1963.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: V-06
- Season: 1
The only way George can get a vacation out of Mr. Spacely is to accompany Space Cub Troop #54 on their camping trip on the moon. George proceeds to get lost, but is rescued by Mr. Spacely's... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Jetsons, aired on prime time after 16 months in development, was set in 2062, 100 years after the first episode was broadcast. Supposedly, the series had no chance at survival, because it was scheduled opposite "Walt Disney's Wonderful World... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Good Little Scouts? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!