A Date With Jet ScreamerA Date With Jet Screamer (1962) Season 1 Episode V-02- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 48 times this month, and 2630 times total.
- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: George Jetson, Jane Jetson, Elroy Jetson, Judy Jetson, Jet Screamer, Cop, Jane's Mother, Teenagers, Bobby, Jack Star, Camera Man, Repairman, Bouncer, Manager, Jet Screamer's Band.
- Voice Actors: George O' Hanlon, Penny Singleton, Daws Butler.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Jerry Hathcock, Carlo Vinci, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Harvey Bullock.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Donald A. Douglas, Greg Watson, Warner Leighton, Tony Milch.
- First Aired on September 30, 1962.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Pop star "Jet Screamer" organizes a quiz. First prize: a date with the celebrity himself. George tries to make sure Judy won't win, but Judy is the lucky girl. Without her knowing it, George acts as a chaperone. Featuring the song "EEP APP... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This was Howard Morris' first voice work for Hanna-Barbera. "The Jetsons," aired on prime time after 16 months in development, was set in 2062, 100 years after the first episode was broadcast. Supposedly, the series had no chance at survival, because... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Date With Jet Screamer? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!