A Date With Jet ScreamerA Date With Jet Screamer (1962) Season 1 Episode V-02- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 2462 times total.
- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: George Jetson, Jane Jetson, Elroy Jetson, Judy Jetson, Jet Screamer, Cop, Jane's Mother, Teenagers, Bobby, Jack Star, Camera Man, Repairman, Bouncer, Manager, Jet Screamer's Band.
- Voice Actors: George O' Hanlon, Penny Singleton, Daws Butler.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Jerry Hathcock, Carlo Vinci, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Harvey Bullock.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Donald A. Douglas, Greg Watson, Warner Leighton, Tony Milch.
- First Aired on September 30, 1962.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Pop star "Jet Screamer" organizes a quiz. First prize: a date with the celebrity himself. George tries to make sure Judy won't win, but Judy is the lucky girl.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This was Howard Morris' first voice work for Hanna-Barbera. "The Jetsons," aired on prime time after 16 months in development, was set in 2062, 100 years after the first episode was broadcast.... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Date With Jet Screamer? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!