You Can't Shoe A Horse FlyYou Can't Shoe A Horse Fly (1940) - Color Classics Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 1090 times total.
- Color Classics Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Spunky, Hunky, Horsefly.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Sam Stimson.
- Written By William Turner.
- Music: Sammy Timberg.
- Originally Released on August 23, 1940.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:36 minutes.
- TechniColor (Three-Strip)
Spunky the little donkey is being annoyed by a horsefly. His mother Hunky finally gets rid of the little pest by smashing him with her tail.
Cartoon Production Information:
The horsefly appears to "fly" around and about the opening credits.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "You Can't Shoe A Horse Fly" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about You Can't Shoe A Horse Fly? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!