Vitamin HayVitamin Hay (1941) - Color Classics Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 39 times this month, and 1011 times total.
- Color Classics Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Hunky, Spunky, Geese, Goat.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Dave Tendlar, Otto Feuer.
- Written By Bob Wickersham.
- Originally Released on August 22, 1941.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:33 minutes.
- TechniColor (Three-Strip)
Spunky would rather eat junk than his hay. He accidentally swallows a bulb horn, which honks every time that he hiccups. This offends a pair of lovey-dovey geese,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The last Color Classic produced by Fleischer Studios. Hunky's last appearance (Spunky appeared solo in a couple of subsequent Famous Studios cartoons). One of the few Color Classics which has the U.M.&... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Vitamin Hay" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Vitamin Hay? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!