The Song Of The BirdsThe Song Of The Birds (1935) - Color Classics Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 2317 times total.
- Color Classics Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Little Boy, Baby Bird, Robins.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Seymour Kneitel, Roland Crandall.
- Music: Sammy Timberg.
- Originally Released on March 01, 1935.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:34 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA: 325
- TechniColor (Two-Strip)
A flock of robins is teaching their young ones to fly. Meanwhile, a boy with an air rifle is shooting at everything in the house. He goes out into the garden and shoots at a nest, then at one of the little birds. The bird falls to the ground, and it appears that... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
According to Leslie Cabarga's book "The Fleischer Story," this cartoon came to director Dave Fleischer in a dream.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Song Of The Birds" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Song Of The Birds? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!