Lickety-SplatLickety-Splat (1961) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 60 times this month, and 2065 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Pictures, Inc., Vitagraph Releases
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Road Runner, Wile E. Coyote.
- Directed By Chuck Jones, Abe Levitow.
- Produced By David H. DePatie.
- Animated By Richard Thompson, Bob Bransford, Tom Ray, Ken Harris, Harry Love.
- Written By Chuck Jones.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on June 03, 1961.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:20 minutes.
Wile E. Coyote chases the Road Runner, a bird so fast that the highway curls up, bridges bunch up and cactus follows him flying. The coyote tries roller skates on... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Fastius Tasty-Us Vs Apetitis Giganticus. The opening music is reused from "Zip 'n Snort." The only cartoon in which the joke is not always on Wile E. Coyote. At the end, after he thinks two sticks... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Lickety-Splat" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Lickety-Splat? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!