Philbert (Three's A Crowd)Philbert (Three's A Crowd) (1963) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 1846 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Philbert, Griff M., Angela.
- Voice Actors: Trust Howard.
Vocal Talent, Live-Action: William Schallert, Joanna Barnes.
- Directed By Richard D. Donner, Russ Saunders.
- Animated By Virgil Ross, Ken Harris, Bob Matz, Ben Washam, Lee Halpern, Art Babbitt, Isadore Freleng, Gerry Chiniquy, Hawley Pratt.
- Written By Richard DeRoy, Isadore Freleng, John Dunn.
- Music: Howard Jackson, Hal Findlay.
- Editor: Donald Tait.
- Originally Released on April 01, 1963.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 26 minutes.
- Black & White
In this live-action sitcom with animated elements, a cartoonist named Griff draws Philbert comics. Philbert has the ability to come to life in the form of a six-inch-tall cartoon character. Philbert tries to cause trouble between Griff and his girlfriend Angela... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally proposed as a series, this was the pilot created for ABC-TV. When ABC canceled all Warner Bros. programming from the network, the pilot was released theatrically as a featurette.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Philbert (Three's A Crowd). If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Philbert (Three's A Crowd)? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!