90 Day Wondering90 Day Wondering (1956) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 71 times this month, and 1893 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros.
- Distributed by: US Army
- Cartoon Characters: Ralph Phillips, Pete, Re-Pete.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Daws Butler.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Animated By Ben Washam, Abe Levitow, Ken Harris, Richard Thompson.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released in December of 1956 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Ralph Phillips is overjoyed when he runs out of Fort Itude, because he's a civilian again. Things, however, don't go well for him when he gets home, and two pixies named Pete and Re-Pete convince him to stay in civilian life or go back to the army. At the end,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Produced for the U.S. Army. This is the first of two cartoons produced for the army in the 1950s in which Ralph Phillips is a teenager.
Sorry, we do not have a video of 90 Day Wondering. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about 90 Day Wondering? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!