Daffy Duck's Thank-For-Giving SpecialDaffy Duck's Thank-For-Giving Special (1980) Animated Cartoon Special by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 33 times this month, and 1059 times total.
- Animated TV SpecialCartoonTelevisionSpecialCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros., Chuck Jones Enterprises
- Cartoon Characters: Daffy Duck.
- Directed By Chuck Jones, Phil Monroe.
- Produced By Chuck Jones, Hal Geer.
- Animated By Phil Monroe.
- Written By Chuck Jones, Michael Maltese.
- Originally Released on November 20, 1980.
Using the "framing device" from "The Scarlet Pumpernickel" Daffy Duck urges Warner Brothers mogul J. L. to incorporate "Duck Dodgers and the Return of the 24 1/2th... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Renamed Daffy Duck in Hollywood on some later CBS broadcasts. Contained clips from "Duck Dodgers And The Return Of The 24 ½ Century," "His Bitter Half," "Robin Hood Daffy" and... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Daffy Duck's Thank-For-Giving Special? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!