Bugs Bunny's Thanksgiving DietBugs Bunny's Thanksgiving Diet (1979) Animated Cartoon Special
This page has been viewed 183 times this month, and 3335 times total.
- Animated TV SpecialCartoonTelevisionSpecialCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Porky Pig, Millicent, Yosemite Sam, Wile e. Coyote, Road-Runner, Nurse, Sylvester, Sylvester Sr., Shark, Tweety, Mouse, Tazmania Devil, Rosebud, Attractive Rabbit.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, June Foray.
- Directed By David Detiege.
- Produced By Hal Geer.
- Animated By Bob Bransford, Chuck Harvey, Norm McCabe, Jane Nordin, Barbara Orme, Tom Ray, Virgil Ross, Sonja Ruta, Ann Tucker, Lloyd Vaughn, Tiger West, Richard Williams.
- Written By Jack Enyart, Hal Geer.
- Music: Harper McKay.
- Editor: Jim Champin.
- Originally Released on November 15, 1979.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 23:48 minutes.
As Thanksgiving approaches, we find that Bugs Bunny has set himself up as, of all things, a diet doctor... dispensing dubious advice to his fat-conscious friends. Bugs seems to think that carrots are the cure for all dietary woes, but this seems of small comfort... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Bugs Bunny's Thanksgiving Diet" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bugs Bunny's Thanksgiving Diet? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!