A Corny ConcertoA Corny Concerto (1943) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 60 times this month, and 2736 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Porky Pig, Elmer Fudd, Black Duck, Swans, Buzzard, Dog.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Arthur Q. Bryan.
- Directed By Robert Clampett.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Robert McKimson, Rod Scribner, J. C. Melendez, Virgil Ross.
- Written By Frank Tashlin.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on September 25, 1943.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:55 minutes.
At Corny-Gie Hall, Elmer (as Deems Taylor) conducts two cartoons set to music. In "Tales Of The Vienna Woods," Bugs foils hunter Porky and his dog. Bugs, Porky and Porky's dog do a ballet, with Bugs donning drag to appear as a ballerina. The second piece, "The... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Bob Clampett's classic parody of Disney's "Fantasia." (As in the Disney film, dainty flower petals fall into rippling water behind the opening titles.) One of only two Warner Bros. cartoons (and the sole Merrie Melody) in which Bugs Bunny and Porky... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Corny Concerto? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!