A Feather In His HareA Feather In His Hare (1948) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 72 times this month, and 2364 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Mohican, Storks, Baby Mohicans, Baby Bunnies.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Michael Maltese.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Ken Harris, Phil Monroe, Ben Washam, Lloyd Vaughan.
- Written By Michael Maltese, Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on February 07, 1948.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:27 minutes.
A myopic Mohican tries to catch Bugs. Bugs leads the Indian to the rabbit hole with hundreds of signs. Bugs gets tied to a stake and gets away, hitting the guy... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
One of 11 cartoons pulled from rotation by the Cartoon Network for its 2001 "June Bugs" marathon following pressure from Warner Bros. Soundtrack: "Rock-a-Bye Baby," Music by Effie I. Canning;... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "A Feather In His Hare" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Feather In His Hare? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!