A Ham In A RoleA Ham In A Role (1949) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 38 times this month, and 1641 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Mac, Tosh (The Goofy Gophers), Dog, Little Prop Man, Horse, Camera Man, Director.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Stan Freberg.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Charles McKimson, Phil DeLara, J. C. Melendez, Emery Hawkins.
- Written By Sid Marcus.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on December 31, 1949.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:49 minutes.
A dog resigns from Warner Bros. to become a Shakespearean actor. The Goofy Gophers put the Bard's words into action at his expense.
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon features a fake ending in the beginning in which the dog gets hit in the face with a pie and the ending card is shown.
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Ham In A Role. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Ham In A Role? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!