A Hare Grows In ManhattanA Hare Grows In Manhattan (1947) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 2337 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Lola Beverly, A Gang Of Tough Dogs.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Bea Benaderet.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Virgil Ross, Gerry Chiniquy, Manuel Perez, Ken Champin.
- Written By Michael Maltese, Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on March 22, 1947.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:20 minutes.
While interviewer Lola Beverly visits Bugs' Hollywood mansion, the famous bunny pops out in sunglasses and bathrobe. The story then travels backwards to the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Songs include: "The Daughter of Rosie O'Grady" (Walter Donaldson-Monty C. Brice), Performed by Bugs Bunny.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Hare Grows In Manhattan? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!