The Incredible Mr. Limpet
Alternate Title: Be Careful How You WishThe Incredible Mr. Limpet (Be Careful How You Wish) (1964) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 135 times this month, and 3626 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros.
- Animation Studio: Warner Bros. Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Henry Limpet, Bessie Limpet, George Stickel, Harlock, Admiral P.P. Spewter, Nazi Admiral, Fleet Admiral, Ladyfish, Crusty.
- Voice Actors: Don Knotts, Carole Cook, Jack Weston, Andrew Duggan, Larry Keating, Oscar Beregi Jr., Charles Meredith, Elizabeth MacRae; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Arthur Lubin, Sergei Petschnikoff.
- Produced By John C. Rose.
- Animated By Art Babbitt, Bill Tytla, Hawley Pratt, Gerry Chiniquy, Robert McKimson.
- Written By Jameson Brewer, Jack Rose, Joe DiMona, Theodore Pratt.
- Music: Frank Perkins, Harold Adamson, Sammy Fain.
- Editor: Donald Tait.
- Originally Released on March 28, 1964.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 102 minutes.
Milquetoast Henry Limpet experiences his fondest wish and is transformed into a fish. As a talking fish he assists the US Navy in hunting German submarines during World War II.
Cartoon Production Information:
This movie premiered on the ocean floor (with an underwater screen) in Weeki Wachee Springs, Florida. An audience of 250 invitees sat in a specially designed glass dome/tank 20 feet below the surface.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Incredible Mr. Limpet" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Incredible Mr. Limpet? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!